The new Civic is here at Allen Honda! And you'll want to get your hands on the wheel of this innovative, smart and sophisticated sedan as soon as possible. And to prove it, we've prepared an in-depth comparison of the Civic along with another hot vehicle on the market, the 2016 Toyota Corolla in College Station TX!
2016 Honda Civic
- The Civic has smart airbags so when a child is sitting in the passenger seat, the airbags will not deploy at full force and injure the child
- Optional Collision Mitigation Braking
- Optional Lane Departure Warning System
- Blind spot mirrors with wide-angle convex
- EX/EX-T/EX-L/Touring have standard HondaLink Assist with a GPS response system
- 158 horsepower
- Zero to 60 in 7.2 seconds
- 41 MPG on the highway* with the 2.0 4-cylinder 6-speed automatic transmission
- Cap-less fueling system which avoids evaporation that causes pollution
- EPA certified as a "Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle"
- Standard "hill holder feature"
- Speed sensitive variable-assist power steering
- 1 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk
- Remote vehicle starting system
- Available heated rear seats
- Standard automatic headlight on/off feature
2016 Toyota Corolla
- 132 horsepower
- Zero to 60 in 9.3 seconds
- 37 MPG on the highway* with a 1.8 4-cylinder automatic transmission
- Certified by the EPA as a "Low Emissions Vehicle"
- Standard 15-inch wheels on the Corolla L/LE Eco
- 13 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk
- Available heated front seats
Agree with us that the 2016 Civic undoubtedly beats the 2016 Toyota Corolla in College Station? Come on over and see it in person at Allen Honda!